Vision, Mission, Beliefs
We care about what we do, we care about the people we serve, and we care about our community.
A community where every person can reach their full potential.
To be open to all, empowering individuals and families to achieve their full potential in spirit, mind and body.
- in working collaboratively, supporting individuals and families to build a healthy community
- everyone has the right to access confidential support in an environment that supports cultural and spiritual diversity
- each person possesses dignity and intrinsic value, and has the right to be treated with respect and justice
- in a caring and supportive environment for working and serving
- our ministry arises out of basic Catholic beliefs, values and traditions especially serving the most vulnerable in a spirit of joy and hope
- we are accountable to the people we serve, our funders, and the community