Vision, Mission, Core Beliefs
We care about what we do, we care about the people we serve, and we care about our community.
Inspired by Christ’s teachings of service to others and in accordance with social justice, Catholic Family Services preserves, restores and enhances the quality of life for individuals, families and communities.
To be open to all, empowering individuals and families to achieve their full potential in spirit, mind and body.
- our ministry arises out of basic Catholic beliefs, values and traditions
- we are accountable to the people we serve, our funders and the community
- in a caring and supportive environment for working and serving
- each person possesses dignity and intrinsic value, and has the right to be treated with respect and justice
- everyone has the right to access confidential support in an environment that supports cultural and spiritual diversity
- in working collaboratively, supporting individuals and families to build a healthy community