Parenting Together is a class based on the Systematic Training for Effective Parenting (STEP) programs which are proven by research to make a difference in families.
The 6 session class covers the following topics:
- Understanding Yourself & Your Child
- Understanding Beliefs & Feelings
- Encouraging Your Child & Yourself
- Listening & Talking to Your Child
- Helping Children Cooperate
- Discipline that Makes Sense
- Choosing Your Approach.
Dates: August 15th, 16th, 22nd, 23rd, 29th, & 30th 2017
Time: 1:30 -3:30pm
Location: Catholic Family Services
1272-101st St., North Battleford, SK
For Information: Contact us & ask for Debbie or Theresa.
MEND is a fun, interactive and FREE program that supports children and their families to adopt a healthy lifestyle.
It is offered in North Battleford and in other urban centres across Saskatchewan.
For upcoming MEND program dates, contact MEND through: http://mendsk.ca/
For information on other upcoming events, contact us!